Glitch Ink COVID-19 Policy
Effective date 11/1/20
I am so excited we have an upcoming appointment together. Both my son and I are considered high risk for COVID &; Flu and I take these precautions very seriously.
Please let me know if you have been exposed to a sick person. If you need to reschedule due to illness or quarantine, your deposit will be transferred to your reschedule date. However, If you show up and are sick and need to reschedule, your deposit will be forfeited.
If you are experiencing ANY of the following COVID related symptoms, or have a pending or positive COVID test you MUST reschedule your appointment.
@glitchinks COVID-19 screening
- Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Fever greater than 99 degrees
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Gastrointestinal issues such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who is diagnosed with COVID-19?
Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days?
Have you traveled to any hotspots in the last 14 days?
Have you traveled to Texas, Florida, Arizona, or attended any large gatherings over 10 people?
@glitchinks COVID-19 guidelines are as follows:
You must wear a mask to your appointment, no exceptions! Masks must cover your mouth and your nose at all times during your appointment, unless your appointment requires it to be removed.
Guests are not permitted to attend your appointment with you, unless they have an appointment at the same time. Children are never allowed in the studio for any appointment, please arrange for child care. If you require transportation from someone else, they must wait in the car or the shop, they can not be in the studio.
4. The waiting area is no closed, if you arrive and the door is locked, please call 212.603.9129 to be let in.
5. Your temperature will be taken at the door prior to entry. Anyone with a temp of 99 or higher will not be permitted to enter.
6. You will be asked to wash or sanitize your hands upon entry, and any time you need to leave the studio and come back in.
7. No food is permitted in the studio, but water is ok and recommended for PMU procedures. Please keep all personal items to a minimum.
As always, we will be doing everything we can to keep the studio clean and sanitary and will be limiting contact to as little things as possible.
Please have exact cash ready as I do not accept credit cards on site. I do accept Venmo, please let me know if you would like me to request payment there.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.